Quick Links

NUSF Worksheets

Who can I contact if I have questions regarding how to appropriately assess the type of revenues or line counts for my company?

Please e-mail psc.nusf@nebraska.gov with details of your question and your question will be answered via e-mail or the NUSF department may reach out to you via phone to get further clarification.

What are authorized adjustments to lines or revenues for NUSF?

Companies are able to take an adjustment on their worksheets for bad debt or lines uncollectibles, as applicable.  This should not be used to correct revenues or line counts reported for any prior period.

How do I deduct for bad debt lines on any of the worksheets?

Use the authorized adjustments lines for uncollectibles or bad debt reporting. The lines available on the worksheet to report authorized adjustments should not be used to correct revenues or line counts reported in prior periods. The worksheet will use the information to calculate the total assessment due. 

If I have an amount due or credit owed as a result of my annual remittance audit, how do I pay that in the system?

The Commission will place any credits or amounts due in the system as a result of NUSF remittance audit agreed-upon procedure report findings. However, the Commission reserves the right to require companies to file revised worksheets based on the exceptions reported in 3rd party agreed upon procedure reports.

How do I include residential lines that were only in service for a partial month?

The system will allow you to enter fractional line counts.  For example, if you have a residential customer that only had service for half of the billing period you may add that into your line count as .5 line count.

Back To Top