Natural Gas Public Safety Announcements
- Detecting a Natural Gas Leak
- Responding to a Natural Gas Leak
- Carbon Monoxide Safety
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Digging Safely Around Natural Gas Pipelines
- Utility Color Coding
- Pipeline Right of Way and Markers
- Keeping Pipelines Safe and Secure
- Calling 911 to Report a Potential Incident
- Proper Grounding of CSST
- Sewer Line Being Cross Bored
- Home Heating Energy Safety Tips
State of Nebraska Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) Program
The program makes funds available to assist eligible renter households that are unable to pay past due and/or future rent and utilities due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Click here for to visit te State of Nebraska Emergency Rental Assistance (ERA) Program website.
ERA Program FAQ's
Natural Gas Bill Explanation
It is recommended that you contact your Natural Gas Company before submitting this form.