Nebraska Specialized Telecommunications Equipment Program
- Cover Letter
- Application Form (Includes United States Citizenship Form)
- United States Citizenship Form
- Application Completion Guidelines
- Program Policies and Procedures
- Participating Vendors
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Application Form - Visually Disabled Version
- Supplemental Application Form-TTY And LVD/Telebrailler/Other Deaf-Blind Devices
Voucher Handling Instructions (Includes Instructions on Wireless Providers)
- Packet #1 - Voucher Handling Instructions - Non Wireless Devices
- Packet #2 - Procedures for Selecting Wireless Devices
- Commission Notice - NSTEP Eligibility of Personal Computing Devices
- Policies & Procedures for Selecting Wireless Devices
- Smartphone Compatibility With Hearing Aids
- T-Mobile iPhone Order Form
- T-Mobile SmartPhones & Other Wireless Devices
- U.S. Cellular Welcome Letter and Store Locations
- Viaero Nebraska Retail Store Locations for Redeeming Vouchers
CapTel - Captioned Telephone Service
Do you know someone, a relative or friend having difficulty hearing when using the phone?
If so, they may be a candidate to receive a free CapTel phone through the State's Equipment Distribution Program.
The program is monitored by the PSC through the Nebraska Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS).
Click on the PSA below for more information.
A big thank you to our industry partner Sprint for orchestrating this important Public Service Announcement