Online Decorum for Participants
If you are Board or Committee member, an attorney, a witness or a representative of a regulated entity, please observe the following online decorum:
- Connect early. Someone will be available to help test and troubleshoot.
- Identify yourself when speaking, especially over the phone.
- Mute yourself when it's not your turn to speak.
- Try to minimize background noise, such as typing and shuffling papers.
- If you're on video, try to sit with a light source in front of you and not behind you.
FOR Audio Only
Dial into 415-655-0003 and use access code 929 828 733
Most smartphone users may click below for automated dialing
Users joining using audio-only will be anonymous unless they choose to identify themselves