The virtual room for all public events will open 15-20 minutes before the event is scheduled to begin.
Participants, members of the public and members of the media are encouraged to connect early.
Online Decorum for Participants
If you are an attorney, a witness or a representative of a regulated entity, please observe the following online decorum:
- Connect early. Someone will be available to help test and troubleshoot.
- Identify yourself when speaking, especially over the phone.
- Mute yourself when it's not your turn to speak.
- Try to minimize background noise, such as typing and shuffling papers.
- If you're on video, try to sit with a light source in front of you and not behind you.
For Audio Only:
New Number, Starting January 12, 2021:
Dial in to 408-418-9388 and use access code 146 273 5624.
Most smartphone users may click below for automated dialing:
Users joining as audio-only will be anonymous, unless they choose to identify themselves.