Recreational vehicles include travel trailers, fifth-wheel trailers, motor homes, pop-up campers, truck campers, park trailers, etc. used primarily for recreational use. Recreational vehicles sold in Nebraska will display the Nebraska Recreational Vehicle label affixed near the entrance on the exterior. They are built to the Standard for Recreational Vehicles (NFPA 1192) or Standard for Recreational Park Trailers (ANSI A119.5).


If you are experiencing problems with the recreational vehicle that are not being resolved by the retailer and/or manufacturer, please click on the link below for a complaint form. The extent to which the Commission can help an owner resolve a complaint depends upon the seriousness of the problem. Cosmetic problems are not regulated.


If you are a manufacturer of recreational vehicle desiring to offer for sale or rent recreational vehicles in Nebraska, please click on the following links for forms and regulations.

Nebraska Public Service Commission

1200 N Street, Suite 300, Lincoln, NE 68508
Phone: 402-471-3101
Toll Free: 1-800-526-0017 (NE Only)
TDD: 402-471-0213
Fax: 402-471-0254

Google Calendar Google Calendar