Commissioner Tim Schram - District 3 - Chairman
District Map Detail
- Elected to the Public Service Commission in 2006 and reelected 2012, Vice Chairman 2010, Chairman 2011, 2016, 2017
- National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC)
- Committee on Telecommunications
- Mid-America Regulatory Conference (MARC)
- Telecommunications Relay System (TRS) Advisory Council
- Interstate TRS Fund Advisory Council
- Gretna Optimists
- Sarpy County Fair and Rodeo, Volunteer
- Benefit Auctions for the Heart Association
- Cancer Fund
- Diabetes Association
- Ducks Unlimited
- Pheasants Forever
- 12 Year Member of the Sarpy County Board of Commissioners, Elected in 1994, Re-elected in 1998 and 2002.
- Nebraska Beginning Young Farmer Board, Appointed by Governor Johanns
- Nebraska Road Classifications and Standards Board Appointed by Governor Johanns, Reappointed by Governor Heineman
- Sarpy County Planning Commission (6 years)
- Sarpy County Extension Board (3 years)
- Alegent Midlands Hospital Advisory Board (3 years)
- University of Nebraska President's Advisory Council
Received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Agricultural Economics from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln.
Born October 20, 1961. Single. Lifelong Sarpy County resident.